Friday, September 25, 2009

IF - Patterns



Do you find yourself thinking the same thoughts over and over again? I do. What's worse, I didn't even know I was doing this until I read an article that stated that 90% of people's thoughts are repetitious. So that means only 10% of our daily thinking is original. Talk about a rut! The first observation is close up and everything seems new and swirly and fascinating and original. Until you step back and look at the whole picture, and see then you see the pattern.

5 comments:

Acting Journal said...

Love this piece! The 50's look, the patterned thought bubble, the dress. And yes, I am such an obsessive thinker.

Andree Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andree Tracey said...

I deleted my own comment when I saw that it made no sense at all because of a misspelling!
What I wanted to say, Acting Journal, is thank you for your comments! I love the 50's look, too, and it seems to influence a lot of my work.

deeol said...

I really like your take on the IF prompt. Another obsessive thinker here -- my mind definitely works in the same patterns over and over.

Andree Tracey said...

Thanks, Deeol! It's good to know I'm not alone in my obsessive thinking!