Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cheerleader with Rhinos




Grisly Detail

I know, I know, you're saying, WHAT is going on here? Can't you see? It's a beefy cheerleader and her motley crew of rhinoseruses. Rhinos. Rhini?

I have NOT lost my mind, I just feel a need to post something, and nothing else is ready to be posted, so here's something from the archives of eBay. Long ago, when I finished my diorama business, I had a lot of left over miniature figures. So I sold them on eBay. And to make them interesting, I would use calendars for backdrops, and then photograph the figures up in front of them. I had so much fun!!

This family of rhinos, complete with lipstick (?) needed a little something else to give the picture some pazazz. I know,...a cheerleader!

This set sold within 2 hours of posting on eBay. It's all in the marketing, eh?

Now back to the drawing board.

1 comment:

Johnny said...

lol, maybe she's Sarah Palin, and those are "lipstick on Rhinos". ;-)