Saturday, January 10, 2009

Capitol Chihuahua



I've been having the most fascinating dreams lately. Good thing I write them down when I awake, or I would never remember them later. I love my dream journal, just re-reading it now and then is like reading my own personal best seller. It provides me with shocks, laughs, and an occasional inspirational image for a future creation. No wonder I love collage work, it is so similar to the dream state!

If you would like to visit a really good site to interpret your dreams, check out www.mooddreams.com. There you will find a bar to type in the symbol or action of your dream, and up pops a fabulous interpretation that will shed light on your current situation. It's tons of fun and great if you are interested in discovering more about your subconscious life.

On the other hand, sometimes it's better to let sleeping dogs lie. Or fly.

No comments: