Wednesday, January 9, 2008

About Purchasing

I will be adding new collages on this site regularly. If you would like to see only the collages that are available for purchase (instead of scrolling through the entire blog) click on the "AVAILABLE" tab in the Categories list above. If you see one you would like to purchase, click here to be directed to my Etsy Shop where you can purchase your collage directly using PayPal: a secure online ordering system. If you don't have a PayPal account, no problem! You can use your credit card by going through the secure PayPal site (without creating a PayPal account).

Or you can just email me with your name, phone number and best time to reach you. I'll give you a call and set up the transaction. I accept MasterCard, Visa, personal checks and money orders. Shipping is $10, no matter how many you order.

RETURN POLICY

If you are not completely satisfied with your artwork after seeing it in person, please notify me of your return within 7 days of receiving your package. Upon safe return of the artwork, I will refund your purchase minus any S/H fees.

No comments: