Thursday, July 23, 2009

Devastating Charm




detail
SOLD

I am so totally charmed by the word charm. As a noun, it means (1)the power to attract or delight people. Now isn't that a really useful and important trait? Who cares if your IQ is less than your waistline, or you are homely or unemployed ...none of that matters if you are charming. (not that any of that matters anyway). I love charming people, they make me feel as if I am charming, too and they make the world a more interesting place.

Charm also means (2) an object that brings good luck or wards off evil. We could use more of this in our world of uncertainty and negativity.

And (3), charm is a phrase that is believed to have magical powers. I'm all for that.

So this week, let's all be a little more charming, please.

3 comments:

Mumbly Joe said...

Great work. I have begun to experience some altered art and Assemblage also. You hang in there and keep going. Your work is great. Joe
www.idahokartoonman@yahoo.com

Taaneya Balaji said...

i love your work.inspired in soo many ways:)good job!

Andree Tracey said...

Thank you Mumbly Joe and Taaneya for your kind words!